- 4 to 6 chicken breasts, de-boned
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise (less is OK)
- Dash of white wine (1 tbsp+)
- Various spices (tarragon, dill are best)
- Slivered almonds (optional)
- Fresh mushrooms (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Boil broccoli until half cooked. Put chicken in shallow baking dish.
Cover with broccoli spears. Combine rest of ingredients except almonds and spread over chicken.
Top with mushrooms and almonds, and bake 45 minutes.
– Nancy Bergman